Tuesday 2 March 2010

Lie

Not just this time you do lie to me, but it often times. You are not honest in finance, you said you do not have the money, in fact I saw in your wallet there are some bills, but now when I need, you say there is no money. why do not you be honest with me? why do you keep your money from me? if you do not want your money used for the wife and son? or you feel that very hurt when the money you give to your wife and your son? or have I not believe in your wife? How sad I was as a wife who has not won the trust of my husband.
I have to put up with all this. Hopefully nothing bad behind this all. While continuing to expect my husband to change attitudes and to be honest with me.


Listiana Advokat.HDMI (2 meter) 6 foot cable HQ 1080P 1.3bI Dreamed A Dream

No comments: